STANDARD EQUIPMENT FOR RED WINE MASH TANK / VARIABLE CAPACITY WINE STORAGE TANK FO-M
- AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- Tank open on top with strengthening rim
- Standing on three long legs
- External litre scale
- Floating lid made of AISI 304 stainless steel with inflatable sealing tube, air hose, air pump and manometer
- Crane made of AISI 304 stainless steel with wire rope for floating lid
- Reinforcing plate with drilled hole Ø 48 mm (to hold flap valve Gr. 37 or weld-on thread NW 40, NW 50 DIN 11851)
- Up to tank Ø of 1,400 mm mash outlet W = 310 mm x H = 420 mm at the bottom with door that opens in outward direction (the door is left hinged; door handle on the right)
- From tank-Ø of 1,600 mm mash outlet W = 400 mm x H = 530 mm at the bottom with door that opens in outward direction (the door is left hinged; door handle on the right)
- Vaulted, stable tank bottom with integrally moulded forward downslop for complete draining.
Total outlet neck with external thread NW 50 DIN 11851.